- 25-04-2019April Newsletter
- 10-04-2019AVROBIO Explore Gene Therapy As a Potential Treatment For Gaucher Disease
- 26-03-2019March Newsletter
- 06-03-2019Election of New Chair and Vice-Chair
We are already very busy planning for this year’s International Gaucher Day (IGD) which will take place on 1st October 2017.
This year we want to show how people live everyday life with Gaucher disease, how strong and successful we are despite our condition. We therefore request that our members contribute towards this by sharing their own stories and pictures which reflect living with Gaucher disease.
All of the stories and photos that you submit will be shared on our Facebook page and website. The one story that the EGA Board judges to stand out above all others in terms of interest and inspiration will feature in the EGA Members Newsletter dedicated to IGD. The subject of that story will also become the poster person featuring prominantly on the campaign material for 2017.
So go ahead; share your story and become the face of IGD 2017.
• Please submit your stories and photo images
• Photo images should be in jpg/jpeg file format
• By submitting the stories and photos you are giving the European Gaucher Alliance (EGA) permission to use in their publications including their website and other publications and a signed consent formwill be required.
• The closing date for all submissions is 4th June 2017.
We are really excited to recieve YOUR stories and feel this is a great opportinity to showcase YOUR successes.