- 12-12-2019IGA's Membership Grows to 55 Member Associations From 54 Countries
- 28-11-2019November 2019 Newsletter
- 30-10-2019IGA Appoints a New Co-Opted Board Member
- 24-10-2019October 2019 Newsletter
There is 1 member for the country Israel:
העמותה הישראלית לגושה (Israeli Gaucher Association)
P.O. Box 33814
Haifa 31338, ISRAEL
The Israeli Gaucher Association established in 1991, in order to provide:
· Assistance for Gaucher patients (both individuals and groups)
· To represent Gaucher patients
· To provide updated information toGaucher patients and their family members.
· To support the study and research of Gaucher disease.
· To communicate with other associations worldwide in order to provide the most accurate and relevant information for Gaucher patients in Israel.