- 13-02-2019Pascal Niemeyer Resigns As IGA Chairman and Director
- 12-02-2019Australia & New Zealand to Join the IGA
- 22-01-2019Looking For Volunteers
- 22-01-2019January 2019 Newsletter
There is 1 member for the country Israel:
העמותה הישראלית לגושה (Israeli Gaucher Association)
P.O. Box 33814
Haifa 31338, ISRAEL
The Israeli Gaucher Association established in 1991, in order to provide:
· Assistance for Gaucher patients (both individuals and groups)
· To represent Gaucher patients
· To provide updated information toGaucher patients and their family members.
· To support the study and research of Gaucher disease.
· To communicate with other associations worldwide in order to provide the most accurate and relevant information for Gaucher patients in Israel.